Monday, January 26, 2015

Let's Get Started, shall we?

It will probably be a few days, but My latest project is Honey Lemon from Big Hero Six.  Her battle outfit.  Because this doesn't seem to have been cosplayed much yet, there's not a lot out there.  I've had my first adventure in helmet making (still am) where I learned what Pepakura is (hopefully we will have that adventure later).  Anyway...pictures and tutorials in the not distant future.

I also plan on putting up the cosplays and costumes I've done in the past and will try to put up tutorials for things I've learned along the way (corset making, synthetic fabric dying, bow making...).  Merida (from Brave), Rapunzel (Tangled), Wasp (Earth's Mightiest Heros), Han Solo and various other general costumes.

As a part of all of this, I will try to post a trove of reference photos, additions are always welcome.

No comments: